πŸ’ Tournament Rules - PokerStars Live

Most Liked Casino Bonuses in the last 7 days πŸ’

Filter:
Sort:
JK644W564
Bonus:
Free Spins
Players:
All
WR:
50 xB
Max cash out:
$ 200

There are many things that a player can do to improve their chances in a poker game. For instance, they can play a lot and gain experience, or they can read a.


Enjoy!
Valid for casinos
Visits
Likes
Dislikes
Comments
Top 5 Poker Moments - PCA 2012 - PokerStars

JK644W564
Bonus:
Free Spins
Players:
All
WR:
50 xB
Max cash out:
$ 200

rating.salon-nebesa.ru β€Ί pokerstars-review.


Enjoy!
Valid for casinos
Visits
Likes
Dislikes
Comments
Daniel Negreanu Play High Roller on PokerStars, part 2 -- Poker HD 2016

JK644W564
Bonus:
Free Spins
Players:
All
WR:
50 xB
Max cash out:
$ 200

Tournament rules and regulations for PokerStars Live events. Players Penalties will be given for soft play, abuse, disruptive behavior, or cheating. Checking.


Enjoy!
Valid for casinos
Visits
Likes
Dislikes
Comments
Daniel Negreanu play PokerStars Big $10

JK644W564
Bonus:
Free Spins
Players:
All
WR:
50 xB
Max cash out:
$ 200

PokerStars, the biggest and most trusted name in online poker, has launched PokerStars is slated to soft launch in conjunction with its land-based casino In Pennsylvania, players must be at least 21 years old to play at.


Enjoy!
Valid for casinos
Visits
Likes
Dislikes
Comments
NEW Pokerstars VR Tutorial - How to play in 2020

JK644W564
Bonus:
Free Spins
Players:
All
WR:
50 xB
Max cash out:
$ 200

About a week later i received an email from Pokerstars stating that i was Soft Playing and Chip Dumping on a regular basis, and got banned for.


Enjoy!
Valid for casinos
Visits
Likes
Dislikes
Comments
GGPoker Black $160 Final Table - SUPER SOFT

JK644W564
Bonus:
Free Spins
Players:
All
WR:
50 xB
Max cash out:
$ 200

rating.salon-nebesa.ru β€Ί pokerstars-review.


Enjoy!
Valid for casinos
Visits
Likes
Dislikes
Comments
(Part 1) The SECRET to Winning an Online Poker Tournament!

🎰

Software - MORE
JK644W564
Bonus:
Free Spins
Players:
All
WR:
50 xB
Max cash out:
$ 200

Tournament rules and regulations for PokerStars Live events. Players Penalties will be given for soft play, abuse, disruptive behavior, or cheating. Checking.


Enjoy!
Valid for casinos
Visits
Likes
Dislikes
Comments
PokerStars Caribbean Adventure 2015 - Main Event - Episode 4 - PokerStars

🎰

Software - MORE
JK644W564
Bonus:
Free Spins
Players:
All
WR:
50 xB
Max cash out:
$ 200

About a week later i received an email from Pokerstars stating that i was Soft Playing and Chip Dumping on a regular basis, and got banned for.


Enjoy!
Valid for casinos
Visits
Likes
Dislikes
Comments
Why is everyone still playing on Pokerstars?

🎰

Software - MORE
JK644W564
Bonus:
Free Spins
Players:
All
WR:
50 xB
Max cash out:
$ 200

The PokerStars review was based on a sample of one million hands and 69, Sit & Go Soft playing any opponent deliberately is cheating.


Enjoy!
Valid for casinos
Visits
Likes
Dislikes
Comments
PokerStars Tips and Tricks

🎰

Software - MORE
JK644W564
Bonus:
Free Spins
Players:
All
WR:
50 xB
Max cash out:
$ 200

There are many things that a player can do to improve their chances in a poker game. For instance, they can play a lot and gain experience, or they can read a.


Enjoy!
Valid for casinos
Visits
Likes
Dislikes
Comments
We Need To Talk About COLLUSION In Poker

Seems like a matter of time before I get asked why I'm softplaying the BB. User Name. Hand 1 seems strange to me. Fairly standard stuff for many players. Op provides thorough explanation for his super standard plays. BB code is On. But can OP honestly say that he played no differently against his friends than a stranger? I would struggle not to help out my friends in this type of situation, hence why I would not play with friends in that type of situation Did stars contact the other friends or ask for their explanations? So i took the time and looked up the questionable hands in relation to other times i had the same hand in the same position at the same blind level. But if they really do think those plays are suspicious then that is a bit odd. Obviously, we don't have that info. But if you were doing this regularly then I have no problem with the ban. That's why Stars has that option. I don't really feel for you. Makes a person worry though I play like 20 tables with hotkeys and a game pad and sometimes when I fall a little behind on the action I just turbo fold everything. But seriously a whole group of friends consistently registering for 18 mans together I mean now and then for a bit of fun might be acceptable if there is no evidence of obvious collusion. Oh my I would rather take money from strangers then people I see in real life. I won't say it reveals incompetence or anything. There are a few people that don't automatically get it in with 44 ffs. Even the tightest of players are likely to make a small raise or at least try and set mine here. I have no interest in doing that sort of thing any more. The hands posted seem pretty standard to me. Upon receiving a confirmation email from PS i noticed that in hand 1 i made a mistake with my position, and swiftly corrected it in another email. Smilies are On. Forum Rules. Computer Technical Help Programming. You really don't open KQs from MP with decent stack sizes? Originally Posted by djg From one of star's emails to OP. Originally Posted by apefish. So i wrote back stating the above, and including that i could understand if they were to ban me from playing with my friends. Even if Kayes only calls with better and folds all worse, your shove is still unexploitable. Mark Forums Read. Reason: pointless me typing really. I misclick fold Aces at least a couple of times a week. I truthfully and honestly explained that all players cited are friends of mine i know for many years. Remember Me? Heck, I could even - sort of - understand if they were to say one subliminally plays softer against friends, but to close my account when there is proof i did not, and to state my leftover funds are "used to compensate other players" which i can not track is just cramping my guts And yes i know my Nickname might have been an incentive. Stars questioning a couple of these hand seems very strange. Super standard shove. Hand 4: meh I can see avoiding this spot given stack sizes and that you're basically flipping against any hand. If Keyes or one of your friends had a premium hand in this spot, it's a pretty incriminating hand. You may also want to re-consider your button opening range. Same thing I guess. I was completely shocked and could not believe how the alleged "Specialists" judged my play and explanations. You say your ATS is If you say you never open 22 on the button, I'll believe you, but you should probably show Stars evidence of that. Following are ruff translations of the emails. I can post the original German emails, if needed. All times are GMT The time now is AM. Originally Posted by rootkid. Our favorite format were the 3. Either you are very bad, or softplaying in this spot. Doesn't every sng monkey ship any pair regardless of position, action in front or stack size? If you want to play with friends, play a homegame ffs. Originally Posted by phishman. I assume they have more evidence than the posted hands but you never know I guess. But I dont really see how hands 2,3, and 4 could be considered eveidence of softplay or collusion. I just can't play. The first thing you looked at was how many posts he had, amirite? Also, your goddamn name has "cheat" in it, wtf? I'm pretty sure we could turn our hand face up, then shove our chips in and still profit. Since we moved to different towns long ago and don't get the chance to play live poker too often in real life any more, we frequently play on Pokerstars, mostly for the lulz and bragging rights. Hands 2,3, and 4 seem really standard. Page 1 of 2. Based on the info you gave: Hand 1: This looks like soft play. What the hell? Reason: you cheateddd.

User Name Remember Me? No reason to take a flip given table dynamics stacks. Edit: Hands look super standard although I raise 22 presuming kayes had a monster? I x'ed my real name and address, after all poker is still considered illegal gambling in Germany. Update: I just got an email from PS.

Hand 3: Either a mis-click or incriminating I would buy it if you claimed this was a mis-click, but to claim you don't open KQs from MP seems a little disingenuous. They are reopening my case. Soft play pokerstars just a stupid thing to do. Maybe they ask about standard hand too in an soft play pokerstars to trip someone up.

If all these emails are legitimate then it does appear strange of stars to have done this. Stars must know something we don't. Originally Posted by vikthunder.

If I were pokerstars and could see your friends cards and he has a premium hand Soft play pokerstars would assume something was up if there were additional hands to support the theory.

The hands seem innocuous - but friends playing an 18 man is def iffy, and smacks of collusion - I played a lot of those games and I'm gonna run through my HEM to see if I played against you and your buddies - I think you're soft play pokerstars always going to play soft in situations against your buddies in certain situations.

Originally Posted by bluebull. Don't play sngs with your friends, duh. How is this click to see more "super standard" fold.

Last edited by MetalSpork; at PM. Thread Tools.

I expect that could change at some point. PokerStars in effect closed my account because I'm in the US. Technically, they didn't close it. Hand 2: Definitely the most incriminating soft play. We don't imo have enough info at this time to meaningfully comment on any of this.